This rectangular cushion to embroider is a cross stitch kit with the Coquecigures motif, one of the famous motifs printed in the Oberkampf Manufactory, in Jouy. It is taken from our spectacular pattern dedicated to the history of Toile de Jouy fabrics from the Museums and Heritage Collection.
This motif is an interpretation of their Coquecigrues motif, a cotton fabric printed around 1790-1800. The coquecigrue is a fantasy animal made up of no less than a cockerel, a crane and a stork.
This complete kit contains everything necessary to make a small cushion, including the backing fabric:
- off-white linen fabric, 35 x 25cm; 100% cotton indienne fabric 35 x 25cm; (approx. 13.5" x 9.75")
- a Retors du Nord embroidery floss card containing colours: 2034, 2302, 2332, 2536 and 2876;
- Retors du Nord embroidery floss cards: 2005, 2007, 2022, 2023, 2024, 2028, 2033, 2038, and 2749 ;
- a Sajou “Créé par moi” label (Made by me);
- full color pattern chart.
Dimensions of finished cushion: 31 x 22cm (12.25" x 8.75").
Presented in a lovely Sajou cardboard re-usable box.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: SAJ5125Width: 8.00 (in)Height: 10.00 (in)Depth: 1.00 (in)