Box to embroider on azalea or pale green fabric with rose motif.
This project was created especially for a French week organised in September 2017 by the JR Takashimaya department store in Nagoya.
Frédérique Crestin-Billet, guest of honour at this event entitled “La Vie est Belle!”, decided to interpret in cross stitch the large crown of roses found on the bags of this store.
- a piece of lime-tree embroidery fabric,
- one card of Retors du Nord embroidery floss with all the necessary colours,
- a cardboard disc and a piece of wadding,
- a round tin and a decorative sticker,
- a pattern chart with mounting explanations.
Size of the box: height: 4cm - diameter: 7.3cm.
Presented in a cardboard Sajou box.
Mounting instructions are included in the kit
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: SAJ1340Width: 4.00 (in)Height: 4.00 (in)Depth: 4.00 (in)