The pink flower motif of this embroidery was inspired by the Marly fabric, printed in days gone by at the Oberkampf Manufactory in Jouy.
This motif comes from the cross stitch pattern evoking the history of the making of Oberkampf’s Toiles de Jouy.
It is embroidered in cross-stitch over two threads of fabric using two strands of Retors du Nord. Easy and amusing, it is perfect for novices.
The kit contains:
- a piece of pearl grey colored linen fabric,
- a card of Retors du Nord embroidery floss with the eight colors necessary,
- a cardboard disc and a piece of wadding,
- a round tin and a decorative sticker for the edge,
- pattern chart with all explanations for mounting.
Presented in a cardboard Sajou box.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: SAJ1388Width: 4.00 (in)Height: 4.00 (in)Depth: 4.00 (in)