Tagetes Patula originates from tropical regions of South America, explaining the French name for this flower, carnation of the Indies. It arrived in 16th century France where French horticulturists created numerous varieties, and it became known in English as the French marigold. This versatile and easy to cultivate plant is used dried as a spice, in essential oils and is an excellent tinctorial plant.
This chart is taken from our spectacular Tinctorial Plants Kit. It is embroidered in cross-stitch over two threads of fabric using two strands of Retors du Nord.
Easy and amusing, it is perfect for novices.
The kit contains:
- a piece of cyclamen-colored linen fabric,
- a card of Retors du Nord embroidery floss with the seven colors necessary,
- a cardboard disc and a piece of wadding,
- a round tin with a purple imitation crocodile paper,
- a pattern chart with all explanations for mounting.
Presented in a cardboard Sajou box.
Mounting instructions are included in the kit.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: SAJ1335Width: 4.00 (in)Height: 4.00 (in)Depth: 4.00 (in)