If you love Paris and love to stitch, this small cushion is a perfect project. This project is stitched Paris in cross stitch on 12 count linen. The pattern features the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame, the Moulin Rouge and the Sacré-coeur. This complete kit includes all the necessary, including the backing fabric:
- a tea linen swatch 20 x 28cm,
- a Sajou cotton fabric 20 x 28cm,
- 4 cards of Retors du Nord: 2223, 2227, 2705 and 2780 and two cards with other necessary colours,
- a Sajou “Créé par moi” (made by me) blue label,
- pattern chart and explanation sheet.
This project is embroidered in cross stitch using two strands of thread over two linen threads.
The backing fabric is our Ma Belle Ville de Paris model.
Dimensions of motif: 69 x 120 points (11.5 x 20cm)
Dimensions of finished cushion: 16 x 24cm or 4.75" x 8".
Presented in a lovely Sajou cardboard re-usable box.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: SAJ5126Width: 10.00Height: 12.00Depth: 2.00