The intertwined “M” and “A” form the Royal Cypher of Marie-Antoinette. This monogram is found all over the Petit Trianon in different variants: on the forged iron bannister, on the panelling in the moving mirror room or in the sculpted décor of the Queen’s theatre. It is embroidered in cross-stitch over two threads of fabric using two strands of Retors du Nord.
Easy and amusing, it is perfect for novices.
The kit contains:
- a piece of pink-coloured linen fabric;
- a card of Retors du Nord embroidery floss n°2025;
- a cardboard disc and a piece of wadding;
- a round tin and a decorative sticker: a representation of the fabric in the Queen’s Bedchamber;
- a pattern chart with all explanations for mounting.
Size of the box: height: 4cm - diameter: 7.3cm.
Presented in a cardboard Sajou box.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: SAJ1339Width: 4.00Height: 4.00Depth: 4.00