The multicolor flower motif of this embroidery was inspired by the Coquecigrues fabric, printed in days gone by at the Oberkampf Manufactory in Jouy.
This motif comes from the cross stitch pattern chart evoking the history of the making of Oberkampf’s Toiles de Jouy.
It is embroidered in cross-stitch over two threads of fabric using two strands of Retors du Nord. Easy and amusing, it is perfect for novices.
The kit contains:
- a piece of off-white-colored linen fabric,
- a card of Retors du Nord embroidery floss with the six colors necessary,
- a cardboard disc and a piece of wadding,
- a round tin and a decorative sticker for the edge,
- pattern chart with all explanations for mounting.
Presented in a cardboard Sajou box.
Mounting instructions are included in the kit.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: SAJ1387Width: 4.00Height: 4.00Depth: 4.00