This box to embroider with a cavalier at Hastings comes from a large cross stitch chartg evoking the marvelous history of the famous Bayeux tapestry which includes the Battle of Hastings!
It is embroidered in cross-stitch over two threads of fabric using two strands of Laine Saint-Pierre. Easy and amusing, it is perfect for novices.
The kit contains:
- a piece of sand colored linen fabric,
- a card of Laine Saint-Pierre embroidery floss with the four colors necessary,
- a cardboard disc and a piece of wadding,
- a round tin and a decorative sticker for the edge,
- pattern chart with all explanations for mounting.
Size of the box:
Diameter : 7.3cm.
Presented in a cardboard Sajou box.
Mounting instructions are included in the kit.
One of the cavaliers at Hastings (1066), at the end of which William was crowned King of England. As everyone knows, Harold and two of his six brothers were killed during this well-known battle.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: SAJ1389Width: 4.00Height: 4.00Depth: 4.00