These silhouettes of the Kings and Queens who lived in Versailles are a cross stitch interpretation of those found near the ticket office in the Palace.
The charts are taken from our two patterns dedicated to the Versailles Palace and Marie-Antoinette in the “Museums and Heritage” collection.
To complete the embroidery in cross-stitch, cover two threads of fabric using two strands of Retors du Nord.
Easy , fun and perfect for novices.
The kit contains:
- a piece of off-white-colored linen fabric,
- a card of Retors du Nord embroidery floss n°2005,
- a cardboard disc and a piece of wadding,
- a round tin and a decorative sticker,
- a pattern chart with all explanations for mounting.
The pattern chart includes the six silhouettes: Louis XIV, Marie-Thérèse d'Autriche, Louis XV, Marie Leszczinska, Louis XVI and Marie-Antoinette.
You can choose the one you want to embroider.
Size of the box: height: 4cm - diameter: 7.3cm.
Presented in a cardboard Sajou box.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: SAJ1338Width: 6.00Height: 6.00Depth: 4.00