Cross stitch kit crown of roses cushion. This project was created especially for a French week organised in September 2017 by the JR Takashimaya department store in Nagoya.
Frédérique Crestin-Billet, guest of honor at this event entitled “La Vie est Belle!”, decided to interpret in cross stitch the large crown of roses found on the bags of this store.
- one 40 x 40cm pale pink linen square,
- one 40 x 40cm azalia linen square,
- 11 cards of Retors du Nord embroidery floss : 2012, 2024 x 2, 2025 x 2, 2027, 2190, 2449, 2469 x 2, 2749,
- a Sajou label “Créé par moi” (made by me),
- a pattern chart with mounting explanations.
In addition to the crown of roses, the pattern chart also includes a complete alphabet to personalise the back of your cushion.
Dimensions of motif: 178 points wide by 185 points high.
Dimensions when embroidered on 12 count linen: 29.7 x 30.8cm. (Approximately 11.5" x 12")
Size of finished cushion: 36.5 x 36.5cm.
Presented in a transparent sachet with a Sajou header.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: SAJ5124Width: 8.00Height: 8.00Depth: 2.00