These amusing silhouettes of Louis XVI and Marie-Antoinette are a cross stitch interpretation of those found near the ticket office in the Palace of Versailles.
The letters are inspired by the “Apollo” typography, the same used in the visual identity of the Palace.
Size of motif: 200 stitches wide by 100 stitches high.
When embroidered on 12 count (per cm) linen, the finished project measures 33.3 x 16.7cm.
Size of finished cushion: 40.3 x 23.7cm.
This kit contains:
- full-color pattern chart printed on large A3 sheets of paper;
- 12 count off-white embroidery linen 46 x 28cm;
- 100% Sajou cotton fabric 46 x 27cm;
- 2 cards of Retors du Nord embroidery floss n°2005;
- A Sajou “Créé par moi” label (Made by me).
It is presented in a transparent sachet with a Sajou header.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: SAJ5118Width: 10.00Height: 10.00Depth: 4.00